Q:ANMY. ANMY. ANMY. ANMY. ANMY. ANMY. I'M CALLING YOU ANMY FOREVER I'M NOT SORRY WOW.
who the fuck
Q:trickster!john x vriska - break me.
This isn’t John.
Her John is dark hair and dumb jokes and kind of a dickhead (but the kind she can appreciate). Her John understands limits. Her John understands when to stop.
This isn’t John.
This isn’t John.
“Vriiiiiiiiska,” he coos through the door, and even though she could be anywhere in the room (because she was so fucking dumb and has managed to get herself cornered in the stupid, windowless bathroom, stupid stupid stupid), he still manages to speak RIGHT beside her ear. It takes all of her willpower to make no noise - and even then, fuck, he can still probably hear her heart pounding. She stifles the shudder that threatens to shake her, focuses on the throb in her bleeding arm. He’d gotten her good, even by troll standards. She wonders, for the first time since locking herself in, if she might actually be screwed this time.
“I’ll make it quick,” not-John says, and she can practically see him pressed bodily against the door: blonde hair, leering grin, huge improbable lollipop stuck in his tousled hair. “It probably won’t even hurt that much.”
This isn’t John.
This isn’t John.
She exhales slowly, silently. The blood dripping off her numb fingertips sounds far too loud on the tiled floor. Despite the gloom of the dark bathroom, the faint white outline of a towel hanging near the sink catches her eye. Tourniquet, she thinks dazedly, and takes a long, slow step in that direction before she stops and holds her breath.
She creeps toward the towel rack with agonizing slowness, listening hard, but the only sound from beyond the bathroom door is the faint sound of something dragging against the wood. Her questing hands finally close on the towel, and she sighs, long and quiet and so tired, and pulls it off the rack.
Except it’s loose, and the towel ring clanks loudly against the wall, and Vriska’s heart begins to sink. Then she hears the lock click softly, and it stops entirely.
The narrow band of light around the door scarcely widens for a moment, and she allows herself brief hope: maybe he’s gone, maybe the lock just broke, maybe he hit it too hard earlier. Then the door swings wide, and Vriska catches a fleeting glimpse of her own scared eyes in the mirror before John’s laughing ones appear just over her shoulder, and his pale, blue-smeared arms encircle her waist. He’s got a screwdriver in his hand.
“You’re good at hide and seek,” he breathes.
“But I’m better.”
whoever just tried to send me an ask my askbox is blocked on my computer because SOMEONE decided to fuck it up
looking at you, amy
Q:gasp why would u cyber bully me amy what did i ever do 2 u ily amy <>
ily2 don’t knock over any racks today pls <>
Q:WHAT THE FU C K DID YOU SEND ME HOW COULD UOU DO THIS TO ME OH M GOD
I CLALLEDYOU A COUPLE OF NAMES THAT THE SCHOOL BOARD DOESNT AGREE WITH APPARENTLY I AM SO SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHA
but srsly you fuck with my job, I FUCK WITH YOUR INBOX
Q:my askbox is blocked on my school computer what did you do u egg
WEJKHFLKJ I CANT STOP LAUGHING OGMFG
Even More Drabbles
Leave a “Amuse Me” in my ask, and I will write a funny drabble about my character trying to cheer your up.
Leave a “Break Me” in my ask, and I will write an angsty drabble about our characters.
Leave a “Call Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble about my character asking for yours [be it at the brink of death/in a battlefield/knocking on the front door wounded, feel free to specify.]
Leave a “Drink Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble about my character taking shots with yours.
Leave a “Enamor Me” in my ask, and I will write a fluffy drabble about my character trying to woo yours [be it out of the blue/Valentines Day,feel free to specify.]
Leave a “Fight Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble out my character fighting with/or against yours.
Leave a “Get Me” in my ask, and I will write a drabble about my character saving yours.
Leave a “Haunt Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character watching over yours[as a ghost, watching from a distance, or otherwise, feel free to specify.]
Leave a “Invite Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character asking your character to
Leave a “Join Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character giving your character an offer [be it a proposal for an alliance, asking them to join them in an activity (you can get dirty if you want), feel free to specify.]
Leave a “Kill Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character killing yours.
Leave a “Love Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a fluffy drabble about our characters.
Leave a “Mourn Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character mourning your character’s death.
Leave a “Nurse Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character healing yours.
Leave a “Offer Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character giving yours a gift.
Leave a “Paint Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character drawing a picture of yours [like one of your french girls~ be it painting them or drawing them, maybe offering a picture of them as a gift, feel free to specify.]
Leave a “Quite Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character trying to calm yours down [be it from crying, from lashing out, feel free to specify.]
Leave a “Remember Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character trying to get yours to remember them [be it from an accident, meeting them after years apart, feel free to specify.]
Leave a “Shag Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a dirty drabble about our characters.
Leave a “Tell Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character confessing something to yours [be it a love confession, a secret, feel free to specify.]
Leave a “Unbind Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about your character freeing mine, or the other way around, or something among the lines [be it freeing them from jail, from handcuffs, from a trap, from a curse, feel free to specify.]
Leave a “Value Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about my character telling yours how they feel about them.
Leave a “Wed Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about our character under the subject of wedlock [be it my character proposing to yours, or marrying yours, feel free to specify.]
Leave a “X Me” in my ask, and I will write whatever it is that you wish, [specify.]
Leave an “Yahoo Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about our characters celebrating something [feel free to specify.]
Leave an “Zip Me” in my ask, and I’ll write a drabble about your character dressing mine, or the other way around [this can also be used for shutting them up as well, but feel free to specify.]
I have been neglecting my writing again and need to stop doing this because of Reasons. Send me single characters, send me pairings, whatever — just send me shit to practice on, plxnthx.
This is the most unique one I've seen, please ask
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 6) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 7) What's your religion?
- 8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 10) What was the last lie you told?
- 11) Do you believe in karma?
- 12) What does your URL mean?
- 13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 14) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 15) How do you vent your anger?
- 16) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 19) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
- 25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 27) What was the last movie you saw?
- 28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 32) What is your astrological sign?
- 33) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 34) Love or lust?
- 35) In a relationship?
- 36) How many relationships have you had?
- 37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 38) Where is your best friend?
- 39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 45) How can I win your heart?
- 46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
- 50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 51) What is your current desktop picture?
- 52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 59) Ever been on a plane?
- 60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.